- Article I. City Monies and Bonds
- Sec. 13-1. Deposit of City monies.
- Sec. 13-2. Investment of City monies.
- Sec. 13-3. Ownership of registered City bonds; names of owners as not public information; agreements with registrars and transfer agents; exceptions allowing release of information.
- Sec. 13-3.1. Declarations of official intent with respect to reimbursements from note and bond proceeds of advances made for capital expenditures; definitions; authorizations; inspection.
- Article II. Business Succession and Personal Liability Law
- Sec. 13-4. Applicability.
- Sec. 13-5. Definitions.
- Sec. 13-6. Voluntary succession; creation of lien; transferred liability; continued liability.
- Sec. 13-7. Involuntary business succession; creation of lien.
- Sec. 13-8. Recording of lien.
- Sec. 13-9. Release of lien; substitution of security.
- Sec. 13-10. Release of tax liability data.
- Sec. 13-11. Personal liability; cessation of business; lien.
- Sec. 13-12. Extent of liability; limitations thereof; delay of transfer for audit; audit request; effect of audit.
- Sec. 13-13. Change of business entity form.
- Sec. 13-14, 13-15. Reserved.
- Article III. Revocable License for Temporary Use of Unimproved Real Property
1Charter reference—Finance and taxation, ch. XVIII.
Cross reference—Administration, ch. 2; Finance Department, § 2-19; Budget and Research Department, § 2-20; City Auditor Department, § 2-21; fiscal year, § 2-41; preparation of annual budget, § 2-42; fee for issuance of dishonored check to City, § 2-45.2; installment agreements for payment of obligations due City, § 2-45.3; abatement of collection suits and actions, §§ 2-45.4, 2-45.5; privilege and excise taxes, ch. 14; risk management, ch. 42.