In this article, unless the context otherwise requires:
1. Board means the Parks and Recreation Board.
2. Department means the Parks and Recreation Department.
3. Director means the Director of the Parks and Recreation Department.
4. Enter or remain unlawfully means an act of a person who enters or remains in an area closed to public use when such person’s intent for so entering or remaining is not licensed, authorized or otherwise privileged.
5. Knowingly means, with respect to conduct or to a circumstance described by an ordinance defining an offense, that a person is aware or believes that his or her conduct is of that nature or that the circumstances exist. It does not require any knowledge of the unlawfulness of the act or omission.
6. Park means a park, parkway, trail, recreational area, playground, mountain park, open space area or mountain preserve area established, maintained, or administered by the City of Phoenix. (Ord. No. G-3659, § 3; Ord. No. G-4419, § 5, 2002)
Cross reference—Definitions and rules of construction generally, § 1-2.