- Sec. 26-1. Library Advisory Board—Creation; composition.
- Sec. 26-2. Library Advisory Board—Term of members; vacancies.
- Sec. 26-3. Library Advisory Board—Compensation of members.
- Sec. 26-4. Library Advisory Board—Duties and responsibilities.
- Sec. 26-5. Library Department—Duties of Director.
- Sec. 26-6. Library Department—Divisions.
- Sec. 26-7. Mutilation of books and library property.
- Sec. 26-8. Retention of library books or other library property after notice to return unlawful.
- Sec. 26-9. Use of library by County residents living outside City.
- Sec. 26-10. Reserved.
1Editor's note—Ordinance G-5444 adopted Oct. 21, 2009, effective Nov. 20, 2009, repealed and replaced Ch. 2, Article 1 in its entirety. Section 3 of the ordinance corrected department names and changed the Personnel Dept to the Human Resources Dept. and the titles of staff have changed accordingly. Only the names have changed; there were no changes to the functions of the Department or staff. Section 4 makes these changes effective in all rules, regulations, policies or procedures.
Charter reference—Authority to maintain library, ch. II, § 2.
State Law reference—Public library generally, A.R.S. § 9-411 et seq.