- Sec. 29-1. Title.
- Sec. 29-2. Legislative intent and purpose.
- Sec. 29-3. Definitions.
- Sec. 29-4. Applicability.
- Sec. 29-5. Authority for assessment of impact fees.
- Sec. 29-6. Administration of the impact fee program.
- Sec. 29-7. Impact fee ordinance.
- Sec. 29-8. Infrastructure financing plan.
- Sec. 29-9. Adoption or amendment of the infrastructure financing plan.
- Sec. 29-10. Required update of the infrastructure financing plan.
- Sec. 29-11. Assessment and collection of impact fees.
- Sec. 29-12. Impact fee credits and credit agreements.
- Sec. 29-13. Development agreements.
- Sec. 29-14. Appeals.
- Sec. 29-15. Refunds of impact fees.
- Sec. 29-16. Oversight of impact fee program.
- Appx. A Impact fee schedules.
1Editor’s note—Ord. No. G-5984, § 1, adopted January 21, 2015, effective February 20, 2015, repealed Ch. 29 in its entirety. Section 2 (Exh. A) of said Ordinance added a new Ch. 29 to read as herein set out. Former Ch. 29 pertained to similar subject matter and derived from Ord. No. G-5660, § 1, adopted October 19, 2011, effective November 18, 2011, and Ord. No. G-5666, adopted November 30, 2011, effective December 30, 2011.
Cross reference—Building regulations, Ch. 9; sewer residential development occupational fee, Ch. 19A; sewer commercial and industrial development occupational fee, Ch. 19B; water residential development occupational fee, Ch. 19C; water commercial and industrial development occupational fee, Ch. 19D; water resources acquisition fee, Ch. 30; subdivisions, Ch. 32.
State law reference—Development fees, A.R.S. § 9-463.05.