- Article I. General
- Article II. Platting Procedures
- Division 1. Pre-Application
- Division 2. Preliminary Plat
- Division 3. Final Plat
- Article III. Subdivision Plat Requirements, Design Principles and Development Standards
- Sec. 32-23. Information required for preliminary plat submittal.
- Sec. 32-24. Information required for final plat submittal.
- Sec. 32-25. Design principles and development standards in general.
- Sec. 32-26. Street location and arrangement.
- Sec. 32-27. Street design.
- Sec. 32-28. Block design.
- Sec. 32-29. Lot planning.
- Sec. 32-30. Easement planning.
- Sec. 32-31. Street naming.
- Sec. 32-32. Hillside development area.
- Sec. 32-33. Street and utility improvement requirements.
- Sec. 32-34. Approval of engineering plans.
- Sec. 32-35. Schedule of improvement requirements.
- Article IV. Approvals and Appeals
1Editor's note—The chapter supersedes the provisions of the "Subdivision Ordinance of the City of Phoenix," Ord. No. G-477, adopted August 4, 1962, as amended.
As set out in the 1969 Code, art. II of this chapter consisted of divs. I—III. For purposes of conformity, as part of the 2001 Republication, divs. I—III of art. II were redesignated as divs. 1—3. References in the text to such provisions have been changed to reflect the redesignation.
Cross references—Planning Commission, § 2-161 et seq.; Development Advisory Board, § 2-164 et seq.; building regulations, ch. 9; sewer residential development occupational fee, ch. 19A; sewer commercial and industrial development occupational fee, ch. 19B; water residential development occupational fee, ch. 19C; water commercial and industrial development occupational fee, ch. 19D; sewers, ch. 28; sewer extensions, § 28-21 et seq.; development impact fee, ch. 29; water resources acquisition fee, ch. 30; streets and sidewalks, ch. 31; abandonment of public rights-of-way, § 31-63 et seq.; private streets, § 31-120 et seq.; grading and drainage, ch. 32A; floodplains, ch. 32B; water, ch. 37; water main extensions and construction, § 37-30 et seq.; zoning, ch. 41; Planning and Development Department fee schedule, app. A.2.
State law reference—Municipal subdivision regulations, A.R.S. § 9-463 et seq.