Skip to main content
This section is included in your selections.

Each building supplied with City water must have its own separate service connection with the City mains, except two or more buildings located on the same lot under single ownership, or a property that is known as a court, apartment house, trailer court or other similar development covering more than one lot, on written permission of the Director, may be supplied through a single metered connection with the City main. On change from single ownership, the new owner must immediately make a new and separate connection for the building or premises having the indirect connection. (Ord. No. G-6741, § 2 (Exh. A), 2020)