- Article I. General Provisions
Article II. Maintenance Standards
- Sec. 39-4. Scope.
- Sec. 39-5. Electrical, plumbing, and mechanical systems; health and safety conditions.
- Sec. 39-6. Building and structure exteriors.
- Sec. 39-7. Exterior premises and vacant land.
- Sec. 39-8. Buildings, structures, excavations constituting a nuisance; violation; abatement.
- Sec. 39-9. Airborne pollens.
- Sec. 39-10. Graffiti prevention, prohibition and removal.
Article III. Administration and Enforcement
- Sec. 39-11. Authority to enforce standards.
- Sec. 39-12. Rules and regulations.
- Sec. 39-13. Authority, inspections, fees.
- Sec. 39-13.1. Notice of violation.
- Sec. 39-13.2. Recording a notice of violation.
- Sec. 39-14. Enforcement independent of other officials.
- Sec. 39-15. Cooperation of other departments.
- Sec. 39-16. Violations and penalties.
- Sec. 39-17. Jurisdiction of court.
- Sec. 39-18. Commencement of civil action.
- Sec. 39-19. Admission or denial of allegation; hearing; findings of court; civil sanction.
- Sec. 39-20. Court-ordered abatement.
- Sec. 39-21. Appeal of court decision.
Article IV. Abatement
- Sec. 39-22. Abatement.
- Sec. 39-23. Temporary abatement.
- Sec. 39-24. Emergency abatement.
- Sec. 39-25. Abatement by demolition.
- Sec. 39-26. Notice of violation.
- Sec. 39-27. Reserved.
- Sec. 39-28. Recording a violation.
- Sec. 39-29. Transfer of property after notice.
- Sec. 39-30. Structures posted as hazardous.
- Article V. Rehabilitation Appeals Board
- Article VI. Appeals
- Article VII. Conflict of Ordinances; Severability
- Article VIII. Slum Property
1Editor's note—As set out in the 1969 Code, ch. 39 consisted of arts. 1—8. For purposes of conformity, as part of the 2001 Republication, arts. 1—8 were redesignated as arts. I—VIII. References to such provisions in the text have been changed to reflect the redesignation.
Cross reference—Community and Economic Development Department, § 2-33; Neighborhood Services Department, § 2-34.02; Commission on Housing and Neighborhoods, § 2-201 et seq.; building regulations, ch. 9; nuisances, § 23-11 et seq.; solid waste, ch. 27; maintenance of land abutting street or sidewalk, § 31-10; urban renewal, ch. 35; storage of inoperable or unregistered vehicles, § 36-161 et seq.; trees and vegetation, ch. 34; zoning, ch. 41.