Chapter 3 ADVERTISING1
This chapter is included in your selections.
- Sec. 3-1. Definitions.
- Sec. 3-2. Reserved.
- Sec. 3-3. Placing commercial and noncommercial handbills on unattended vehicles.
- Sec. 3-4. Depositing commercial and non-commercial handbills on uninhabited or vacant premises.
- Sec. 3-5. Prohibiting distribution of handbills at private premises where property posted; criminal penalty; civil sanction.
- Sec. 3-6. Prohibiting distribution of posters, cards, signs, handbills, placards and other notices generally; criminal penalty; civil sanction.
- Sec. 3-7. Dropping litter from aircraft.
- Sec. 3-8. Advertising on streets generally.
- Sec. 3-9. Exemptions.
- Sec. 3-10. Reserved.